Friday, November 30, 2012

ShellyMartinez.org shoot

We threw up the green screen and had a photo shoot inside our apartment yesterday. I got to bust out my "Alice" costume. I have shot in this costume before for ShellyMartinez.org but the pictures never captured exactly what we wanted. This is the beginning of a twisted series... done right! Also, we had a little Veetle party during our shoot! Click on the picture to watch my Veetle's from yesterday. Plus, I was feeling extra sassy when we wrapped. Shelly had the Bollywood channel on her AOL radio. I went with the vibe and played sing-a-long! All viewable on my Veetle page. Enjoy and keep a lookout for when these pics release! (A small birdie told me that there might be a twitter sneaky peaky. He may just be a gossip but I'd keep my eye's peeled)

No comments:

Post a Comment