Friday, November 23, 2012

No Woman, No Cry... LOVE!

It's wild how 1 morning can change our life. Totally altering perspectives & priorities. Your "will" for life CAN literally SAVE YOU. I'm SERIOUSLY choosing health & love now. I encourage everyone to hold onto your motivation. Don't loose your inspiration. Allow others to support you while you support them. Share love. Don't hold back. You never know what can happen, people can leave your life & this earth unexpectedly. So, embrace relationships on all levels. Your family is your foundation. You may never feel fully complete until you find some healing & love with them. Then that love over pours into your other relationships. Friends are blessings. Even acquaintances can bring joy. People's roles in your life may vary but it doesn't make them less valuable. Put forth effort. Step outside of yourself. Romance doesn't have to be a game. It could be about 2 people who share 1 love. It will take a lifetime for me to learn how to love whole-heartedly but I couldn't imagine a better way of spending my days on earth. Searching, because even if your choosing to stifle love, it will still find you. Maybe in little ways throughout your day. Or in huge swoops of gratitude. We could all use love at any given time. 

I have been accused of being cold. Able to emotionally turn off & internalize. Although, we all have our moments, I typically handle high stress situations well. Saving my tears for myself (if need be after everything settles, which tears aren't usually productive). I DO NOT LIKE people to see me cry. Never had. I do my best to avoid crying in front of ANYBODY. Not because I don't want to appear "weak". Only because I don't want pity. Or to make people direct the emotional attention towards me... we have to keep focused & as level headed as possible. Crying can be a great way to release. You can't always control. There is no shame. I am just choosing to express those moments in other ways... "No woman, no cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment