Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dear Catastrophe Waitress

    
                                                                                                                                                         
"You’ll blow them all to the wall. When they realise what you’ve been working for" Belle and Sebastian have brought me such happiness throughout the years. I love the story telling, smart, cool,  vintage vibe they bring. "Dear Catastrophe Waitress" is my jam right now more than ever. So relatable! Today is my Friday! The holiday season brings the unexpected & a rush! Super busy and could use the day off. I talk more on this work journey, along with Shelly, on the highly anticipated episode of MARTINEZ GIRLZ RADIO! It's up NOW on TheMartinezGirlz.com Shelly had the pleasure of interviewing Christian York on this episode. I sincerely enjoyed listening and commenting on it. Christian is so entertaining and interesting! Hope you all have a blast tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment