Saturday, June 29, 2013

 
A few days ago I met with a pretty, purple-haired, girl and her mother at a coffee shop in LA. It was in response to a casting for a music video I submitted for. We instantly clicked and I was hired on! Little did I know the fun that lay ahead!
Taylen Delgado, is an emerging INTERNATIONAL pop star! A talented and sweet, young, Aussie! We were joined by our new blonde buddy, actress, Allison Sharpe. We became the Three Amigos, Three Musketeers... what have you, point is we were a BFF trio!! Running around the streets of Hollywood and the sands of Venice Beach. Getting into trouble. Non-stop dancing! Being carefree, silly, and young!
 
 
 
 I was hesitant to take the gig because I was feeling depressed over my grandma's death. But I knew I had to keep focusing on moving my life forward. Not locked away from the world. I'm so happy I was involved in Taylen's music video shoot. It was a pleasure working with Taylen! It was wonderful making new connections! Meeting fantastic people! I will post the link of the video when it's released. For latest updates and everything Taylen go to: officialtaylen.com She's super cool, so check out her music and fabulous photos on her site. Support artists! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment