Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm a sick pup!

It's been a crazy month! Non stop! On the go go go!! Between putting in hours at the coffee shop. Doing the Hollywood Hustle. Then working, traveling, and attending different wrestling promotions like Hoodslam, Donkey Show, and CWF Hollywood. My body is worn out! I enjoyed the journey! I learned and grew. But I definitely pushed my body. Maybe I could have been more resilient if I was more aware of staying warm, or had a better vitamin and health regime. I think a bunch of different elements come together and TAKE YOU DOWN! People get sick, it's a part of life. Strange opportunity to examine, live, and see life through delicate lenses. I've been feeling very tender and weak. I didn't understand why. I came home early the past 2 days of work at the coffee shop. Now, for the next few days its healing time!! YAY!! Meaning tons of hot tea, soup, rest, good music and entertainment, plus getting caught up on some Martinez Girlz productions! I'm totally embracing the sickness! Gotta get it out before Halloween! ;) I found this cute video of a sick puppy. Poor little dude just got back from the vet. He's out. Then... nurturing kitty friend tends to her puppy pal! I think it's cute. Plus, it looks like our Ethel Mertz! And the kitty looks like our old cat Ginger! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment